What causes constant headache and dizziness?
Further investigation needed.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Microangiopathy is one of possible causes of dizzines, besides inner ear dysfunction.
Microangiopathy is a term that refers damages of the terminal small arteries of the brain.
Causes include uncontrolled high blood pressure, diabetes, increasing age,high blood levels of lipids (fats) as well as autoimmune disorders such vasculitis.
Besides MRI, other tests needed to assess properly the cause.
These tests include monitoring of blood pressure, blood lipids levels, ANA, blood sugar levels, etc,
The treatment depends on cause and aims to stop progression of this condition.
You should discus with your primary care Doctor about these issues.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constant headache and burning pain in spine
- Constant headaches and dizziness
- Constant headache causes
- What causes constant headache wih blocked ears and nose
- Can a toothache cause a constant headache
- What is the remedy for constant headache
- What causes constant headaches with dizziness and lightheadedness
- What is the cause of having constant headache and dizziness
- Constant headache dizziness and nausea
- Constant headaches mild dizzy spells