What causes constant dull headache on forehead?

Posted on Mon, 2 Feb 2015 in Headache and Migraines
Question: my daughter is 9 yrs old.she is complain of headpain(centre of forehead) from last one week.The pain is mild pain.Doctor advised vasograin and antibiotic CEPOBLUE-100. Is it necessary to give vasograin.
Now it is cold season in XXXXXXX Is it due to cold? since in march 14,same problem occure and doctor advised cold medicine.
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Sharma 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Seems it is sinus head ache

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM.
I am Dr Rakesh Sharma answering your query.
I can understand your concern.
From Your description, your daughter seem to be suffering from seasonal cold and her head ache seems to be due sinus inflammation.
Plain acetaminophen(Paracetamol) and cetirizine should be sufficient in my opinion.
You can avoid vasograin for now, and can continue with antibiotic.
Hope I have answered your query.
If any thing else you are welcome.
Good luck.
Dr. Rakesh Sharma