What causes constant dizziness?
Require more details
I have gone through your question and also your previous problems.
Previously you were having stiffness in right hand with back pain most likely due to cervical disc. Sometimes cervical myelopathy may also has dizziness associated . Usually dizziness occurs due to many causes and to diagnose the exact cause I need to know some details.
1) duration of dizziness
2) postural relationship( is it occurs on standing from supine or sitting position)
3) ear discharge
4) Hearing loss
5) Ear fullness,
6) palpitation, sweating, impending loss of consciousness
7) Transient black out
8) Walking difficulty
9) Urinary complains
10) any other symptoms
11) any other medications( apart from atenolol and alprazolam)
I shall answer more specifically to your question then.
Do get back with some details.
Possibilities may be postural presyncope, Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, meniere's disease.
Hope you found the answer useful.
waiting for your follow up.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constant dizziness when suffering from under active thyroid
- Constant dizziness and vomitting in young child
- Constant dizziness causes
- What could have triggered constant dizziness and vertigo
- Symptoms of constant dizziness
- Constant dizziness with floaters
- Diagnosis of constant dizziness
- Treatment and cure for constant dizziness
- What could cause constant dizziness with mri being normal
- Gilberts syndrom constant dizziness