What causes constant dizziness?
Seems to be BPPV (benign paroxymal positional vertigo)
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns that you are having dizzyness. I would like to ask you few more details.
Is your dizzyness, episodic or continous ?
Is your dizzyness associated with any ear discharge or movements of head or change of posture ?
Kindly get back to me with the details.
Based on your clinical details, it appears to be BPPV (benign paroxymal positional vertigo) or cervical spondylosis.
I suggest you to to consult ent surgeon and get detailed ent examination, otoscopy (ear infection, status of ear drum), audiometry (associated hearing loss, eusthacian tube dysfunction), x-ray neck cervical spine, vestibular tests (to differentiate between central or peripheral vertigo). depending on the examination reports further treatment is required accordingly.
Hope this answers your question, if you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Wishing you good health.
I 've been treated for BPPV & the dr didn't agree that this was the cause of the dizziness so he sent me to a couple of specialists in XXXXXXX
Thanks for considering my answer and for your follow up.
Yes. He is right, continous dizziness doesn't fall under BPPV.
In my opinion, you need to have contrat based CT, MRI with ultrasound neck to see other ischemic changes (vascular compression) causing continous dizzyness.
Kindly go ahead.
Hope, I have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constant dizziness when suffering from under active thyroid
- Constant dizziness and vomitting in young child
- Constant dizziness causes
- What could have triggered constant dizziness and vertigo
- Symptoms of constant dizziness
- Constant dizziness with floaters
- Diagnosis of constant dizziness
- Treatment and cure for constant dizziness
- What could cause constant dizziness with mri being normal
- Gilberts syndrom constant dizziness
- Suggest sinusitis medication that can be taken when suffering from ...
- What causes a small lump behind breast implant muscle?
- What is the cause and treatment for dry cough?
- Suggest treatment for vibrations in ear
- Suggest remedy for motion sickness and irritated sinuses
- Suggest treatment for hearing loss in a diabetes patient
- What causes ear pain?
- Suggest treatment for stiff neck, pain in back and headaches
- What causes lump inside throat?
- Suggest treatment for hoarseness in voice