question-icon

What causes constant diarrhea?

Posted on Fri, 4 Nov 2016
Question: I photo like 5 times a day is that bad
Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee (18 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Please Clarify the following....

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX, Welcome to HCM,

To guide you further in these, I'd need to know what do you mean by "Photo like 5 times a day", do you mean masturbation ?

If yes, then you should note that it's mainly depends upon individual male sexuality and ability to perform (it varies from person to person), if your feeling fine after it, no need to worry..

But if there's any anxiety, weakness or any other problem, it's better to reduce the number preferably to once or twice daily in the due course..(ideally speaking, it's not the number but the desire and the performance that counts in this regard, needless to say one's own ability and health)

Take Care
Kind Regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Arnab Banerjee (9 hours later)
No I pooh 5 times a day is it unhealthy
Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee (8 hours later)
Brief Answer:
yes it is..

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX, Welcome back,
Thanks for following up with the clarification,

Yes, 5 times definitely is unhealthy, and it needs to be reduced to twice daily..

If there's no loose motion, no other health concerns, you can simply do it by practicing few necessary steps and initiating them in to your daily routine..

Start the day with a full glass of water(preferably XXXXXXX warm with a squeeze of lime/lemon and a tsf of honey) and some physical exercises (not necessarily gym, but simple stretching and free hand exercises, jogging will do too), followed by a visit to the wash-room..try to make it a routine..initially it'll be difficult, but, if practiced daily, soon the body will adapt and bowel habits will be regularized too..

Do not strain during defecation..

Avoid junk/processed/deep fried foods.. start having organic foods, replace the daily grains (wheat, flour etc.) to whole grain foods..

Have plenty of fresh seasonal fruits, include green leafy veggies in your daily diet (even salads will do)..

Drink plenty of water, stay well hydrated (at least 3 ltr per day), it's extremely important..

Try to have a proper sleep routine of 6-8 hrs per day..try to avoid stress..

You can also take a daily dose of Probiotics (twice daily with/after food for next 15 days)..and observe how you stay..

With all these measures followed strictly, it should regularize in a matter of time, do observe how you stay in the due course..

Wish you good health..

Take Care
Kind Regards
Dr. Arnab Banerjee

Critical Care Specialist