What causes constant chronic constipation, gas trouble and incomplete BM?
Irritable bowel syndrome
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
From what I understood from your post, you have bowel movements immediately after taking food. But you feel you have not evacuated completely. You also have increased gas.
These symptoms point towards irritable bowel syndrome.
I presume you underwent colonoscopy and was normal.
You need to undergo the following tests -
1. Stool analysis
3.Thyroid function test
4. Test for celiac disease
You may be benefited by taking the following medications.
1. C. VSL #3 1-0-0
2. T.Librax 0-0-1
3. T.Ibset 1-0-0
Let me know if you have any more questions.
I would like add some more related; I am getting high constipation whenever my routine changes or when I strain my lower abdomen( like when travelling too long sitting, exercising stomach area, running too fast, any sexual activity etc.) Due to this i try to avoid all these.
I feel like my anus is blocked by gas & bloating always.
Please advice any further medicines for these problems.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Toddler chronic constipation causes
- Can cerelac cause constipation in baby child has chronic constipation
- What causes untreatable chronic constipation
- What is the diet for piles and chronic constipation
- A boy has chronic constipation what could be wrong
- Chronic constipation causes
- Can digoxin cause chronic constipation
- Can chronic constipation cause vaginal dryness
- Hidden causes of chronic constipation
- What causes chronic constipation and how is it treated