What causes constant bloating with regular periods?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Feb 2018
Feb 2018

General Surgeon
Question
Thanks doctor. I am getting regular periods, yet i have the feeling that i am 3/4 months pregnant, my stomach is abnormally bloated
I had intercourse on the 5th of XXXXXXX after which I got my periods on the 24 of XXXXXXX and then on the 24 th of july, yet i feel pregnant, could i be pregnant or just putting on weight, going for a test is very inconvenient for me for family reasons
Posted Sun, 31 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pseudocyesis possibly

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

Was the intercourse only on one day, that is 25 th June? Were the periods normal on both the times ?
Do you have a wish to have a child ?
If this is true then you may not be pregnant.
It is possibly a feeling as we call it as pseudocyesis, meaning no actual pregnancy but a feeling of it.

Yet, try to get one ultrasonography of abdomen done.