What causes constant aches in the left arm?
Peripheral neuropathy to consider.
Hello and thanks for using HealthcareMagic.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Symptoms you describe may indicate the start of peripheral neuropathy, a condition that results from peripheral nerves damage caused by several diseases such diabetes, viruses, side effects of drugs, prolonged alcohol use, low vitamin B12, compression on nerves, etc.
It is necessary to get evaluated by your primary care Doctor who can order the necessary tests such blood tests and nerve conduction study in order to achieve a correct diagnosis.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes throbbing in left arm
- Causes of left arm aching at night
- Vyvanse causing ache in left arm
- What causes your lower arm to ache
- What causes constant left arm pain
- What causes aching feet
- What is causing my left arm to ache and sting after injecting meth
- What is the cause of a constant stomach ache
- What causes coldness in left arm
- What causes constant ache clicking and grinding in wrist
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?