What causes constant aches in the left arm?

Neurologist, Surgical
Question
Hi, for the last week or so my left arm has had a daul restless achey feeling and then yesterday, both my hands (left lil worse) are cold and tingly 24-7 like pins and needles lil bit. Now Today both my feet have it too. Not painful, but very annoying. Is this a normal sympton of something? I took 2 alieves and a Sudafed early Monday morning and it seems to have started a couple hours after that… Strange I know. Just curious
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Peripheral neuropathy to consider.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using HealthcareMagic.

I have read your question and understand your concerns.

Symptoms you describe may indicate the start of peripheral neuropathy, a condition that results from peripheral nerves damage caused by several diseases such diabetes, viruses, side effects of drugs, prolonged alcohol use, low vitamin B12, compression on nerves, etc.

It is necessary to get evaluated by your primary care Doctor who can order the necessary tests such blood tests and nerve conduction study in order to achieve a correct diagnosis.

Hope you found the answer helpful.

Let me know if I can assist you further.