What causes confusion, weakness, fatigue, memory loss, dizziness and shortness of breath?
Some more info needed;
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone through your concern carefully but it would be better to attach all the exams you have done until now because probably there are also some others that you didn't mention such as cortisol level etc.
I would also need to know since when do you have these symptoms? Are they getting worse?
Did the physicians find anything to specify at the clinical examination ( blood pressure, heart rate etc)?
Have you been taking any treatment lately?
It'll be a pleasure to help you further.
Check adrenal gland function;
The blood reports you attached do not reveal any pathology that can justify your symptoms.
There is a high Anti-TPO antibodies that means your thyroid gland will have a tendency for hypothyroidism in the future and you will need to check TSH level once a year.But for the moment thyroid function is normal.
Having into consideration your symptoms I would suggest to check cortisol level or a synacten stimulation test to rule an adrenal insufficiency.
You may suggest it to your physician or discuss with him about this pathology.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the causes and treatment for memory loss
- What causes memory loss after beinge drinking
- Dizziness pins and needles in hands memory loss cause
- Can vascular disease cause memory loss and confusion
- Inability to take synthroid why memory loss weakness fatigue
- Fatigue and memory loss causes
- Muscle weakness fatigue dizziness
- What causes memory loss in asperger people
- What is the cause for negative thinking with memory loss
- Weak fatigued dizziness nausea headaches smelling sense increased possible cause
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?