What causes confusion, weakness, fatigue, memory loss, dizziness and shortness of breath?

Endocrinologist
Question
I'm having confusion extreme weakness and fatigue all throughout my body no energy short term memory loss not feeling like myself like I'm having depersonalization a very faint and dizzy feeling shortness of breath I had blood work done with my ALT was at 8 which is low my hemoglobin is at 16.4 which is high my MCHC was at 35.4 which was high my DHEA sulfate was that 407 which was high I also have Hashimoto so therefore I had my thyroid checked my TSH was it 2.2 for my T4 was that 1.36 my T3 is that 3.1 my B12 is that 546 my antibodies might epa's were at 5:28 or 2 train Lehigh I have also had a MRI done of my brain and also a CAT scan everything came back clear but I'm not understand not feeling very well and no doctor can give me answer
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Some more info needed;

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!

I have gone through your concern carefully but it would be better to attach all the exams you have done until now because probably there are also some others that you didn't mention such as cortisol level etc.

I would also need to know since when do you have these symptoms? Are they getting worse?

Did the physicians find anything to specify at the clinical examination ( blood pressure, heart rate etc)?

Have you been taking any treatment lately?

It'll be a pleasure to help you further.

Awaiting...

Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta

Follow-up: What causes confusion, weakness, fatigue, memory loss, dizziness and shortness of breath? 22 minutes later
I have uploaded my blood work, im not on any treatment as now.

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Check adrenal gland function;

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back!
The blood reports you attached do not reveal any pathology that can justify your symptoms.
There is a high Anti-TPO antibodies that means your thyroid gland will have a tendency for hypothyroidism in the future and you will need to check TSH level once a year.But for the moment thyroid function is normal.
Having into consideration your symptoms I would suggest to check cortisol level or a synacten stimulation test to rule an adrenal insufficiency.
You may suggest it to your physician or discuss with him about this pathology.
Wish you good health.
Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta