What causes compression of the nerve root in cervical spine?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
It can be a neurological problem ,like the compression of the nerve root in cervical spine .In this case you also may have numbness in arm and hand.
Another possible cause is a progressive obstruction of the artery that supplies the arm.
You need to consult your physician.
A detailed anamnesis ,physical examination ,echo doppler of the blood vessels in arm and a MRI of the cervical spine might be necessary to sort out the cause.
Hope it helps.
Please feel free to ask ,if you have any other questions or doubts to clarify.I would be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cervical spine nerve block
- Nerve root compression causes
- Cervical spine nerve pathways
- Cervical spine disease causes
- Cervical spine injury causes
- Cervical spine disorder causes
- Can cervical spine cause salivation
- Cervical spine medical causes blindness
- Compressed nerve in cervical spine
- Cervical spine irritation causes