What causes cold sensations on crown of head and visual light flashes?

Posted on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 in Headache and Migraines
Question: i have a been having cold sensations on the top of my head, and now on the left side. I also keep seeing light flashes. i get numbness in my toes and hands and also feel what feels like electical shocks. if thats not enough there are like sprinkles of wetness or something coming from my head and i feels very heavy when whatever it is lands on my shirt. i also have little black specs and brown specs that are falling on my shirt. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also have a metal-like taste in my mouth and black drainage coming from my feet. there are also pains in my head. the stuff that comes out of my head( the wetish stuff ) actually gets on my family.
Answered by Dr. Eris Ranxha 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Migraines or metabolic disorder, not to be worried too much

Detailed Answer:
Hi
thank you for trusting HCM
I read you query and understand your concern

In my opinion, as it has been some years I treat headache and numbness , you are probably suffering from a primary headache.
Don't worry too much there is remedy .

If you were one of my patient I would recommend you to further be examined, to exclude some metabolic disorder which can cause your symptoms.

The most probably diagnosis are migraine attacks or any metabolic disorder.
Routine blood test will help to exclude metabolic disorder such as liver or kidney dysfunction
If your test result are normal the next step is to consult a neurologist

He will confirm the diagnosis and start treatment.

You will be fine some days after starting treatment.

Hope I have been of help
Wish you good health and fast recovery
Please feel free to ask for further information or doubts
Dr Eris Ranxha
Neurologist

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Dr. Eris Ranxha

Neurologist