What causes cold and cough frequently in an infant?
Examination by a doctor is a must
Welcome to hcm.
Can understand your concerns.
Wheezing episodes can occur in child at this age due to temperature variations in environment.
Since, child is already on ventorlin and maxtra and despite of that the cough increased which suggests that he may have developed a wheezing episode and probably need nebulisation.
In my opinion, an x ray chest should be done because cough should not persist for so long.
An examination by doctor is a must to rule out wheezing episode and so that we may not miss any important finding.
These medications will not decrease the immunity but these should not be given for so long.
I hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes frequent cold and throat pain
- Cold cough sensitive nose on telekast what is the cause
- What causes recurring cold and cough with throat pain
- What causes severe cold and cough every month
- What causes prolonged cold and wet cough
- What causes persistent cough and cold
- What causes cold and cough
- What causes frequent cold and cough
- What causes recurrent cough and cold
- Rice causes cold and cough