What causes cloudy urine with strong urine odor?
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
It looks like you are suffering from a urinary tract infection which is quite common considering your age.
I would advice you to do the following
1. Seek medical attention as soon as possible for a urine routine and culture along with complete blood count and an ultrasound scan of the renal system including Prostate.
2. You will have to be put on antibiotics. Most commonly a Fluroquinolone like Tab Levofloxacin for 14 days followed by a repeat urine routine.
3. If the urine grows an organism the antibiotic can be changed to what that organism is sensitive to.
4. Drink plenty of water
5. Use protection during intercourse and your partner should undergo a urine routine as well.
it is not related to pregnancy or alcohol drinking.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cashew causing cloudy urine
- Medicines that cause cloudy urine
- Will meat cause cloudy urine
- Almonds cause cloudy urine
- Cause of strong smell urine
- What causes odor in urine
- Melatonin cause cloudy urine
- Macrobid cause strong urine odor
- What causes strong odor of urine in infants
- What causes urine to have a strong odor