What causes cloudy urine and pain in penis after prostate surgery?

Dr. Michelle Gibson James

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: i had prostate removed on March 11... all good until the past 4 days with cloudy urine and some pain in penis
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
may have a urinary tract infection

Detailed Answer:
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

It is possible that you may have an urinary tract infection. This would cause a change in the appearance of the urine and may also be associated with pain as well.

There are other symptoms but all the symptoms may not be experienced by everyone. Other possible symptoms include frequency, urgency to urinate, fever, abdominal pain, blood in the urine, odor of the urine

It would be best to see your doctor for an assessment which would include an urinalysis at the office.
This initial test can determine if an infection is present and if confirmed, antibiotics can be given.

Urine may also need to be sent to the lab.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions