What causes clear yellowish discharge from anus with bad stomach ache?
Consult a physician at the earliest
Thanks for writing in to us at hcm.
This is Dr.Riyanka and I am glad to be helping you with your query.
It looks like your daughter has UTI associated with haemorrhoids. I hope a urine examination was done. It is good that you have started her on antibiotics but I suggest you should consult a physician at the earliest.
Pepto Bis (Bismuth salicylate) treats minor digestive ailments. Preparation H suppositories vs cream reduce inflammation.
Did she have previous history of chronic constipation since childhood? because that may lead to haemorrhoids. Hence it would be good to consult a general surgeon too.
Since the haemorrhoids is not bleeding its not an emergency but if she is having severe abdominal pain then an ultrasound abdomen is advisable. A consultation with physician or general surgeon is advisable.
Hope this answers your query. Don't worry .
Do write back if you have any further doubts.
She'll Get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes diarrheria with stomach ache
- Stomach ache feverheadache are caused by what
- What is causing stomach ache during vagina discharge or sex
- What causes stomach ache in childeren
- What is the cause of a constant stomach ache
- What causes persistent stomach ache
- What is the cause and treatment for stomach ache
- What causes stomach ache and sweats
- What causes peeing a lot and stomach aches
- What causes stomach ache and flatulence