What Causes Clear Semen After Vasectomy?
Clear watery semen is due to reduced secretions from prostate & no sperms
Thanks for query .
The three important components of the semen which are responsible for thickness or viscosity of the semen are
1) Secretions of Seminal vesicle
2) Prostatic fluid secreted by Prostate
3) Sperm produced by Testicles .
Watery semen at the advanced age is mainly due to following two reasons
1) Reduced secretions of prostatic fluid by Prostate .which is common with advancing age .
2) Absence of sperms in semen .Since vasectomy has already been done your semen does not contain any sperms
There is nothing to be worried about it and should be taken as a natures law .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.