What causes clear mucus in stool?
take probiotic, lots of fluids and avoid dairy products
Hello. Thanks for putting your query in hcm. It appears that you have developed acute infectious enteritis. At this point I will suggest you to get your stool examination and complete haemogram for infection. If there is infection take a course of antibiotic like ofloxacin. Meanwhile take a course of probiotic. Keep your hydration level well by taking lots of fluids. Avoid dairy products. I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. Wish you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes mucus in stool with on and off diarrhea
- Adderall cause mucus in stool
- What causes stool to clear after smoking
- What causes mucus strands in stool
- What causes excess mucus in stool
- Antibiotics cause mucus in stool
- Adderal causing mucus in stool
- What causes blood and mucus in my stool
- What causes foul smelling stool with mucus
- What causes blood in stools and pinkish mucus