What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus and abdomen?
Intestinal obstruction has to be ruled out
I can certainly understand your concern.
I can imagine how difficult it might have been for her.
In view of multiple surgeries in the past, and symptoms of vomiting the possibility of intestinal obstruction is high and has to be ruled out in every such case.
Hence I advise her to take an ultrasound abdomen at the earliest and review with reports to determine further course of action.
Further management if any is largely based on test results.
Post your further questions if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes uterus twitches
- What med should be taken for chronic vomiting and nausea
- What causes a subseptate uterus
- What causes fluid in uterus
- What causes uterus to enlarge
- Chronic vomiting syndrome mold types
- Chronic vomiting in adults
- Chronic vomiting after eating
- What causes a bulky uterus
- Chronic vomiting syndrome
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails