What causes chronic hepatitis with normal liver tests two years ago?
Kindly provide the complete blood tests results...
If your last hepatitis testing was 2 years ago, and with current tests results, chronic hepatitis B is determined. Can you please provide the full tests reports (without typos) as I need one more parameter (Anti-HBe) to determine if the virus is replicable or not.
If you were infected 6 months ago, and did not get treatment and with current lab results, your infection has become chronic although 2 years ago the tests resulted negative. Everything is determined by lab results!
Looking forward to have your complete blood tests results in!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chronic hepatitis b causes
- Chronic hepatitis b carrier
- Chronic hepatic steatosis
- What is chronic hepatitis c
- Chronic hepatitis b infection
- Chronic hepatitis causes
- What causes increased viral load in chronic hepatitis c
- Chronic hepatitis c stages
- Chronic hepatitis d causes
- Chronic hepatitis c causes