What causes chronic headaches and tingling sensation in the calf muscles?

Dr. Neeraj Kumar

Neurologist

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in General Health
Question: Good morning Dr. XXXXXXX As advised, I am taking the following medicines for treatment of my chronic headache and uneasiness/tingling sensation in my right calf muscle:

1. Tryptomer 25 mg
2. Sibelium 10 mg
3. Maxmala 75
4. Meganeuron OD Plus

Headache is under control and approx 50% reduction in problem of my right calf muscle. Sleep is also sound now. Please advise how long I have to take this combination of medicines.

Regards...XXXX

I am taking Maxmala 75 for the last 2 weeks.
Answered by Dr. Neeraj Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Take treatment as advised

Detailed Answer:
You should take treatment for atleast two months before tapering drugs.
Wishing you good health and early recovery.
Dr N Kumar
Neurologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy