What causes chronic abdominal pain, nausea and fatigue?
Since there is chronic abdominal pain, tenderness over right belly button, nausea and fatigue most probably she is suffering from peptic ulcer.
My advise is to go for a CT scan of whole abdomen.
Since endoscopy showed pin pint ulcers in esophagus and erosion to stomach wall near duodenum my advise is to go for a repeat endoscopy test.If any lesion is found then do to biopsy from it again.
She can be treated by antibiotics that is medications that help kill infections and
proton pump inhibitors that are medications that help reduce stomach acid.
Discuss these medicines with your treating physician.
Hope i have answered your query.
Vyfemla contains ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone.
It may cause side effects such as Stomach Cramps.
I would advise CT scan whole abdomen first. If it is normal then consult with your treating physician regarding changing of the birth control pills.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for Chronic abdominal pain
- What does chronic abdominal pain after sex signify
- Symptoms of Chronic abdominal pain
- What is considered best for managing chronic abdominal pain
- What are the treatment options for chronic abdominal pain
- Diagnosis of Chronic abdominal pain
- Treatment and cure for Chronic abdominal pain
- Chronic abdominal pain in adults
- What causes nausea and abdominal pain
- Chronic abdominal pain with spasms
- What causes acid reflux post normal upper endoscopy?
- Suggest treatment for stage 3 non small cell lung cancer
- Suggest treatment for ovarian cancer
- What causes chronic abdominal pain, nausea and fatigue?
- What causes swelling in armpit,collar bone ,face and hair loss?
- Suggest alternatives to chemotherapy for gall bladder cancer?
- Is esophogeal cancer a slow growing cancer?
- Suggest treatment plan when suffering with breast cancer
- Suggest treatment for melanoma
- What are symptoms of leukemia and lyphoma?