What causes chills, night sweats and pain throughout head?
Persisting headache needs immediate attention...
Apologies for the late reply.
Based on your description your friend seems to be having an acute severe headache. Though there are no other features that raises alarm, the fact that headache did not subside despite multiple advil usage is an indication to visit a doctor immediately. I would treat such unresponsive headaches with injectable medications as well as investigate for its cause. A brain scan is entailed after detailed neurological examination.
If the condition remains the same, it needs a visit to ER.
Hope this helped. Let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes joint pain and night sweats during menopause
- What causes severe night sweats
- What causes soaking night sweats
- What causes periodic night sweats
- Paragard night sweats and chills
- What causes night sweats in teenagers
- What causes feversore throatmusclejoint pains and night sweats
- Dysmenorrhea night sweats chills
- What causes excessive night sweats
- Lower abdominal pain night sweats chills