What causes chills, fever, diarrhea, and discoloration of external urethral meatus?
Could be due to dehydration .
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted and the history that you have narrated it seems that you had bacterial infection of GI Tract Gastroenteritis which led to dehydration due to fever ,and diarrhea .
The discoloration of external meatus that you have noticed is mostly inflammation of urethral mucosa .
I would suggest you to get following basic tests done
2) stool Examination
3) Urine routine analysis and Culture .
4) Ultrasound Scanning of abdomen
In the mean while start taking combination of Ofloxacin and Ornidazole with Pantaprazole twice daily.
Ensure to drink more water to keep yourself well hydrated .
Take soft diet like rice ,curd ,fruits etc
Consult qualified Gastroenterologist .
Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diarrhea with chills and low fever
- Fever chills diarrhea with pregnancy
- Diarrhea fever chills body aches
- Colonoscopy fever chills nausea diarrhea
- Diarrhea fever chills rigors
- Diarrhea with fever and chills
- Natural remedy for fever and chills and diarrhea
- Fever chills headache diarrhea what is it
- Fever chills aching joints diarrhea
- Fever aches chills headache diarrhea
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?