What causes chills, diarrhea, congestion and body pain?
Needs work up and management accordingly
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. History of rigors and chills with out fever and few episodes of diarrhea, congestion symptoms and not responding to supportive conventional therapies of decongestants and anti pyretics, should be evaluated.
Take your grandson to a doctor, if he is 14 then he needs an internist , they will run some baseline work up, do some radiographs of chest and sinuses, urine exam, stool exam and will try to find the focus of infection. Treatment will be directed accordingly. No matter what it is , it is easily treatable and some rest with supportive care would be advised.
I hope it helps. Take good care of your grandson and yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes leftsided body pain
- Body pain fever diarrhea nausea
- Im having body pains fever sweating chills
- Chills body pain tingling no nausea food poisoning
- What are the causes of body pain
- What causes persistent body pain
- Flu chills fever body pain back pain causes for symptoms
- Stomach ache chills body pain light headed
- What is the cause and treatment for body pain
- What causes constant body pain