What causes chest pain,increased heart rate and numbness in left arm?
Best to visit a doctor immediately
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like to say that your symptoms are best addressed. With your history of hypertension, coupled with the presenting symptoms, cause for concern could be raised.
I would request you to visit a doctor today itself and get a conplete cardiac profile conducted (eg. EKG, 2 D echo, cardiac enzymes, etc.). I emphasize on this being done today itself ma'am, please do not delay this. Please also, do not skip your dose of lisinopril until a doctor advices you to do so.
I hope you find my response helpful and also hope all investigations return with normal results, please also feel free to write to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Arm numbness rapid heart rate and acne
- Smoking causing left arm numbness
- What is causeing all of these symptoms high blood pressure rapid heart rate chest pain and facial numbness
- What causes numbness in arm and racing heart beat
- What causes numbness in left arm with pain in heart
- Left arm going numb and racing heart rate
- Sneezing causes numbness in left arm
- What causes numbness in face and arms
- What causes tingling and numbness in arms
- What causes numbness and weakness in left arm