What causes chest pain with breathing difficulty?
ECG i have sent you and as per doctore ECHO is normal. blood report awaited.
ECG was essentially normal.
Can you clarify what mild chest pain related to respiration mean - do you mean the pain increases as you breathe or you have breathing difficulty along with chest pain?
ECG appears essentially normal and as ECHO is also reported normal, it doesn't seem to be a serious heart concern. You need not be worried from heart point of view.
Nevertheless, you still haven't explained your symptoms clearly to me. We can have a fruitful conversation only when you present your clinical symptoms along with those reports.
I await for better details from your side.
Heart is not involved...
Chest pain with breathing difficulty. However with the test results the possibility of heart involvement has been ruled out.
If you persist to have those complaints you should be evaluated further under a physician's care. In case you are asymptomatic, the symptoms may be from non cardiac source - GERD or Anxiety. I treat such patients with course of antiulcer drugs for couple of weeks. I would revise the treatment if symptoms recur.
Hope it makes sense. If all your questions are answered, please close this discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes chest pain while breathing with palpitations
- What causes chest pain with breathing difficulty
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- What causes chest pains tightness and abnormal breathing
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What is the cause of chest pain with dizziness
- What causes muscle pain and chest pain with breathing difficulty
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- What causes back and chest pain