What causes chest pain while swallowing?
Unfortunately,everything is related to previous surgeries...
I have gone through your medical history carefully and am sorry about the health situation you are in.
From what you are describing, 3 are possible diagnosis that meet your actual concerns:
1. visceral hyper sensibility
2. adherence after multiple surgery, that would make it painful when swallowing and passing foods
3. somatization of stress (somatization disorder)
Altogether, unfortunately, they all related to the surgeries you have already done. If I was your caring doctor would change pain-killers and closely observe the amelioration/aggravation of your pain.
Psychological therapy is also another good option to help you face the current situation with less stress/anxiety.
All the best and God bless!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes chest pain while breathing with palpitations
- What causes chest pains while sleeping
- What is the cause of chest pain while eating
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What is the cause of chest pain with dizziness
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- What causes chest pain while talking
- What causes back and chest pain