What causes chest pain while on Ginkgo biloba?
I have leg aches and tinnitus for a few years. My Doctor is sending me at last the circulation test. The store customer service at the store suggested me to use Ginkgo Bilbao for my tinnitus problem. Around 2 a.m., I had a bad aches around the chest. I was looking for something to ease the pain, but nothing in the cabinet, so I took a glass of water. Should I drink 1/2 glass of organic milk when I have a strange pains ? I have taking many natural pills for solving the problem. but nothing solving the problem. Can you give me your suggestions ?
I should ask one subject. I am so sorry to give you a trouble. You choose one of my questions, please.
Thank you so much for your wonderful help.
May God bless you always,
Stop the ginkgo biloba.
Thank you for your query.
1. You should stop the ginkgo biloba.
2. The chest pain may be a side effect of ginkgo biloba.
3. Ginkgo biloba increases the action of warfarin and clopidrogel.
4. Fluvastatin also potentiates the action of warfarin.
5. Hence let a physician review your medication. You can take cold milk for the chest discomfort.
6. Upload a PTA (Pure Tone Audiogram) for discussing options for treating the Tinnitus.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any more questions I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes chest pain while breathing with palpitations
- What causes chest pains while sleeping
- What is the cause of chest pain while eating
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What is the cause of chest pain with dizziness
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- What causes chest pain while talking
- What causes back and chest pain