• question-icon

What causes chest pain, vomiting and fatigue?

Posted on Mon, 31 Jul 2017 in General Health
Question: I have had a couple of attacks during the night. I wake from a sound sleep with chest pain. I vomit 2-3 times. Cold sweat pain continues for about hour. I fall back to sleep but very tired the whole next day.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sounds like gastritis/Reflux disease! Try omeprazole 20mg daily!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed this information fully. It is suggestive of gastritis. I will recommend 20mg of omerazole daily. Report progress to me in 2-3days.

I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well and hope to hear from you. More insights to come depending on the initial response to treatment.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Chobufo Ditah