What causes chest pain on the left side?
Keep anxiety away.
I understand your concern.
The left side chest discomfort is possibly related to anxiety.
Heart disease can be comfortably ruled out based on normal TMT and Echo.
Its good that your TG level has dropped by half.
Continuation of the physical exercise and cut down of alcohol and non veg will further control your blood lipid levels.
Destress yourself with daily Yoga and meditation as well.
Post your further queries if any.
Angiogram not required.
You need to take amlong for 10 days only as prescribed.
Angiography is too big an investigation for your age .
Hence I do not recommend it .
Anxiolytics if used for 6-8 months will cause all symptoms to cease.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes mild chest pain the whole day on left side
- What causes lower left side chest pain
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- What causes chest pain on left side with light-headedness
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- What causes left sided chest pain
- What causes back and chest pain
- What causes chest pain while sleeping on left side
- What causes left sided chest pain with headache
- What causes severe and low vision in elderly?
- Is there any correlation between high chloride exposure and CIDP?
- Suggest treatment for viral diarrhea and stomach infection
- Suggest treatment for upper respiratory track infection
- What causes painful right hip in a person undergoing renal dialysis?
- Suggest treatment for swollen eyes along with pain
- What do heat sensation in abdomen along with weight loss and...
- Suggest treatment for severe hair loss
- What are the side effects of Glutathione capsules?
- Is it safe to have Dothiepin for sleeplessness during pregnancy?