What causes chest pain lasting for 30 minutes?
Unlikely. age less for the same
Hello, thanks for posting in HCM.
Heart attack or what we call as myocardial ischemia, if comes it will not be relieved and wouldn't go unless some medical intervention is done.
As you had chest pain for only 30 mins and then you felt fine, it goes against heart attack.
But from your description you mentioned you height as 5' and weight 280 lbs which is quite more for that stature. You need to cut down weight and be in normal BMI range.
The pain you felt might be just gastric in origin caused by gastritis. Doesn't seem a serious issue.
Just have a gap of 1 hour between your dinner and your sleep time which will take care of the problem.
I also recommend simple ECG which is essential to rule out any cardiac condition. It will also give you some psychological relief.
I hope I have answered your query well. If you have any more further query kindly ask me back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for mild chest pain
- What causes chest pains and nausea
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- What causes chest pain and fatigue
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What is the cause of chest pain with dizziness
- What causes chest pain with palpitations
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- What causes back and chest pain