What causes chest pain in right side and twitching in left side?

Rheumatologist
Question
58 yr male chest pain a few day ago on right side now experiencing twitching on left side bp is 136/76. Any need for concern?
Posted Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your query on HCM.

Well looking into your problem I can tell you that looking at history nothing suggestive of immediate concern but in view of chest pain , I would strongly recommend having an ECG and 2D ECHO to get a cardiac evaluation as it is not always essential to have chest pain only on left side due to cardiac reason , it can occur anywhere .

Dr. Shruti