What causes chest pain during periods?
Your symptoms could be due to PMDD.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your symptoms and understand your concerns.
These symptoms are most likely due to PMDD( premenstrual dystrophic disorder) or premenstrual syndrome.
As you are having such a long lasting chest pain,it is better to rule out anginal pain,before going for this diagnosis.
So get your ECG and blood test done.
Cause of this is due to hormonal imbalance.
Hope you found this useful. Feel free to discuss more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Neck pain during period
- What is the cause for stomach pain during period
- What is the medication for the abdomen pain during periods
- What causes severe pain during periods and urine infection
- Pain during periods causes
- What causes hip pain during periods
- Cause of stomach pain during period
- What can be done for the pain during periods
- What causes breast pain during periods
- What is the solution for severe pain during periods