What causes chest pain , cold and cough?
Iam suffering from chest pain and cold and cough for long time . When I went to doctor and after some test the results are as under
Hglobin:16.6 , pcv/hct: 48.5 , RBC :5.29 , WBC :11000 Platlets:4.43
Differential count: Neutrophils :42 , Lympocytes:42 , Eosinophils:05, Basphils:0, Absolute Eosinophil count:490, Total Ige:67.4, Chest x ray is normal, Xray PNS shows mild sinusitis, Upper GI endoscopy shows Antral Gastitus in Stomach, PFT test is normal.
Please kindly advise whether my condition is serious and whether I should god for bone marrow test to check whether I have lukamia. Please kindly advise the steps for curing my disease.
not a all serious.
I do not understand why Leukemia is suspected with absolutely no evidence of it.
you seem to be simple having chest infection with chronic sinusitis.
Chronic sinusitis behaves in similar way as you feel today. it keeps the infection in the sinuses for long time and the moment everything seems falling in place, it spreads infection to other areas like like lung.
This cycle repeats till strong course of antibiotics are prescribed with other supportive treatments.
All you require is a good ENT specialist consultation. you can also go for allergy panel tests which will show if you are allergic to any food or other item that is causing chronic cough.
This is not at all serious, and is treatable.
hope this heled
Please kindly me suggest me any good cough syrup or medicines for cold and cough problem .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cold with chest pain and low blood pressure
- Chest pain with a cold no cough
- Cough and cold why chest pain pneumonia why chest pain
- Chest pain caused by cold temperature
- Cold water causing chest pain
- Chest pain with cough after cold
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What causes chest pain in cold weather
- Chest pain when drinking cold beverage what is causing this
- Drinking cold liquid causes chest pain