What causes chest, neck and shoulder pain after placing stents in LAD?
please provide more details.
1. If you get any chest pain as you walk for 40-45 minutes? Does your pain has any relation to exercise ?
2. When was the TMT done? What was the duration of exercise ? how much heart rate was achieved? If you experienced any pain chest at time of TMT?
3. If you are not getting any chest pain on walking and you did not develop any chest pain during TMT test and was able to walk for ~7 minutes with Hr of at least 145 beats per minute, the likelihood of this pain to be heart related is very low.
I will detail more on this issue , once you revert back with relevant details.
2.TIMT was done on 25-05-2015. Duration was 7.11 minutes. It was stopped beore time because of target heart rate achieved. The idle heart rate was 90 bpm and at peak it was 172 bpm and the BP while idle was 120/70 and at peak it was 140/80.
3. An echo was done six months back. It showed LVEF at 70% and E/A>>1
please see details.
1. The history of pain present intermittently but not occurring on walk as well as during TMT is against anginal pain. Moreover your TMT is also negative at adequate work load and heart rate. the pin prick sensation is also not a characteristic of angina. All this makes the likelihood of pain to be anginal very low.
2. Cervical spondylosis may be responsible for these symptoms but it is better to consult an internist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left shoulder pain after angioplasty and stent placement muscular pain
- Neck and shoulder pain causing headaches
- Neck shoulder pain after eating
- What causes severe shoulder pain leading to stiffness in neck
- Cause of neck and shoulder pain and nausea
- Causes neck shoulder pain
- What is the cause and treatment for shoulder pain
- Can ligual tonsilitis cause neck and shoulder pain
- What causes shoulder pain after egg retrieval
- Neck shoulder pain after acdf
- Taking atenelol and coversyl. Prescribed modafinil for hyper insomnia....
- 91 years old. Receiving breathing treatment. Found high pulse rate....
- Pain in abdomen below rib cage. Taking medicine for hypertension. Advise
- Increasing breathlessness. Diagnosed with cardiomyopathy, heart...
- Best medicine for LDL cholesterol, triglyceride and hdl?
- Need help in reading ECG report. What is sinus rhythm?
- Have cardiomyopathy due to over workout at the gym. Is there any...
- Had pacemaker implanted. Diagnosed with pericarditis, postpericardiotomy...
- On Clondine for controlling Blood pressure. Wanted to switch to...
- Took perendopril, bendrthiazide for hypertension. Got swelling on ankle...