What causes change in voice while talking to females?

Psychiatrist
Question
While I was talking to a group of ladies, (friends) I felt my ears, nose, and throat change and my voice became a mans voice. I felt like he actually took over. I also saw in my upper left field of vision a small sized person in a brown pin striped suit that didn't fit very well.
Posted Sun, 31 Aug 2014 in Eating Disorders

Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You should consult doctor soon

Detailed Answer:
Hello Madam,
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

You passed out through a phase of possession.
Your age is 67 and there may be chances of some infarct in your brain and cause this phenomenon.

If you are on treatment for hypertension,you should go to your doctor without waiting as CT scan may be needed.

If you are quite healthy and never took medicine for any chronic problem, your physical check up and after that if required some investigation needed.

If your all physical examination and investigation come normal, you need to consult psychiatrist.

I would like to know "if any medicine you are taking, or if you have any physical or psychiatric problem".

Regards.
Dr. Chintan Solanki.