Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What causes change in voice while talking to females?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2406 Questions
While I was talking to a group of ladies, (friends) I felt my ears, nose, and throat change and my voice became a mans voice. I felt like he actually took over. I also saw in my upper left field of vision a small sized person in a brown pin striped suit that didn't fit very well.
Posted Sun, 31 Aug 2014 in Eating Disorders
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You should consult doctor soon

Detailed Answer:
Hello Madam,
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

You passed out through a phase of possession.
Your age is 67 and there may be chances of some infarct in your brain and cause this phenomenon.

If you are on treatment for hypertension,you should go to your doctor without waiting as CT scan may be needed.

If you are quite healthy and never took medicine for any chronic problem, your physical check up and after that if required some investigation needed.

If your all physical examination and investigation come normal, you need to consult psychiatrist.

I would like to know "if any medicine you are taking, or if you have any physical or psychiatric problem".

Dr. Chintan Solanki.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor