What causes change in stool color?
No sign for pancreatic cancer;viral gastroenteritis as probable cause
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concerns.
1. The stool color does change according to the speed of passing bowel movements. In your case have lighter than normal is still considered within normal range.
It is not a sign of pancreatic cancer. You are reporting to have post nasal drip at that time. This might be caused due to a virus and might have been associated with Gastroenteritis (frequent bowel movements and loose stool).
2. As long as the liver function test resulted fine, no liver problem is suspected neither.
For the moment, I'd advise to :
- take probiotics to stabilize intestinal flora as it might be altered
- have light meals to avoid increase in frequency of bowel movements
All the best!
It is normal stool color
yes your color stools is normal.
please bare in mind not all the time the color of your stool is the same because it change from foods used, rapid bowel transit etc.
It is not grey, not white but yellow and normal color.
wishing you all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Amoxicillin change stool color
- Ammoxicillin and stool color change
- Stool color changes antibiotics
- Can benedryl cause stool color changes
- Amoeba and stool color changes
- Fish oil causes change in stool color
- Red bull cause stool color changes
- Can supplements cause stool color change
- Can probiotics cause change in stool color
- Does antacid cause stool color to change
- Have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome due to mild lupus. Have...
- Had sinus infection and prescribed with amox clav. Recommended to have...
- Using anti wrinkle cream with Retinol. Lips peeling and crackling....
- What causes feeling of foul taste coming from stomach when i burp?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting post hip surgery
- Is it normal to have spillage from fistulectomy wound?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes dark stools and itchy anus?
- What causes burning in the upper part of throat?
- What does elevated CA level indicate?