What causes change in color of penis tip ?
Thanks for writing to us.
The change in color - darkening of the tip of penis is because of pigmentation. It can be the effect of hormones or overactivity of melanocytes in that area.
To decrease the pigmentation, take same amount of vinegar and use for cleansing the skin. Rinse the skin and let it dry naturally by air. The acetic acid in the vinegar will help in getting rid of the dark color and also allows the skin to remain radiant as well as smooth. XXXXXXX cider vinegar as well as natural vinegars are beneficial for treating this health condition.
You can also mix a Vitamin E capsule with some drops of castor oil and spread the content over the affected parts.
Report to your doctor if you find secondary changes such as increase in the size of hyperpigmentation, change in the colour / texture of the skin, itching, redness, swelling, ulcerations, etc occur.
The burning during micturition might be due to mild urinary infection. Taking plenty of fluids and cranberry juice will help.
The smelly debris which collects on the shaft is actually smegma- the penile secretions. These need to be cleaned regularly after retracting the foreskin. Observing regular cleaning of the area will help in reducing the problem.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes darkening of tip of penis
- What causes change in color of penis tip
- What causes bumps in the tip of penis
- What causes burning on the penis tip while urination
- What can cause penis to change colors
- What could cause sharp pain on the tip of penis
- What causes soreness in the tip of penis
- What causes discomfort at the tip of the penis
- What causes burning sensation on the penis tip
- What causes inching in tip of penis