What causes carcinoid syndrome in a fibromyalgia patient?
Welcome and thanks for your query.
While carcinoid syndrome and malignancy are on the cards and should be investigated as your doctor is doing, I feel the chances of either is low. You are likely to be an anxious person if I may say so and the bruises that you are getting are likely to be auto erythrocyte sensitization syndrome. You are more likely to have a malabsorption syndrome, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) or an irritable bowel syndrome of the diarrhea type.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Carcinoid syndrome rash
- Mood swings carcinoid syndrome
- Carcinoid syndrome survival rate
- Carcinoid syndrome survival
- Symptoms of carcinoid syndrome
- What is carcinoid syndrome
- Carcinoid syndrome flushing
- Carcinoid syndrome emedicine
- Carcinoid syndrome cause a low grade fever
- Serotonin from carcinoid syndrome cause mood swings