What causes buzzing sound in the right ear?
You are suffering from the tinnitus of the right ear
I have gone through your query; it suggests that you are suffering from the tinnitus of the ear.
To reach the near diagnosis or to rule out the cause of tinnitus it is absolute necessary to go for the some basic test
1. Pure tone audiometry.
2. Impedance audiometry.
3. Blood sugar test and
4. Blood pressure measurement.
If the above mentioned test are normal then you may take the anti anxiety medicine.
Please let me know if there are any further queries.
Dr Hariom Sharma MS, XXXXXXX
I am not authorised to issue the reference letter.
Sorry madam, I am not authorised to issue the reference letter regarding the above mentioned text. please let me know if there is something else I can help you with.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
Dr Hariom Sharma MBBS,MS (ENT Specialist)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause of ear pain and buzzing sound causing headache
- What causes pulsating swooshing sounds in my right ear
- What causes fizzing sound in ear
- What causes clicking sound in the ear
- What causes a crackling sound in the ear
- What causes squishy sound in ear
- What causes ear popping sounds
- What is the cause of ear sound
- Ear blocked due to cold will cause buzzing sound
- What causes rumbling sound in ear