What causes burning urination?
UTI needs to be ruled out.
Welcome to the forum.
It is quite possible that the reasons quoted could be the cause of the burning urination.
However, symptoms are also suggestive of urinary tract infection (UTI).
I would suggest urine analysis, urine culture and sensitivity to rule out infection.
Mean while the following things should help you.
1. Plenty of oral fluids.
2. Cranberry juice extract.
3. azo- available over the counter.
Kindly write back for doubts if any,
Better to see your doctor- to get well soon.
Consulting your doctor is a must, either urologist or a family practitioner.
He usually requests the tests i suggested and treatment can be directed based on the results.
Hope i am clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning and painful urination
- What causes burning and pain during urination
- What is the cause for burning and bleeding while urinating
- What could cause burning sensation while urinating
- What causes burning sensation with urination
- What causes pain and burning while urinating
- What causes burning on the penis tip while urination
- What could cause burning sensation and frequent urination
- What causes burning sensation when i urinate
- What is the cause of burning urination during pregnancy