What causes burning sensations and itching in the vagina?

Question
I have a couple of questions about my health. Is there someone available to help me?
Fri, 8 Jun 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Information

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

If you can respond to the questions I asked you about the problems you told me about, we can go a little deeper into what might be going on.

One symptom I forgot to respond to was about the vaginal burning and itching. This can be caused by an irritation from yeast, most likely. You can try an over the counter anti-yeast cream such as clotrimazole to see if that fixes the problem. You can also take baths with a cup of apple cider vinegar in the water or wash with a wash cloth that has a mixture of half water and half apple cider vinegar.