What causes burning sensation under right rib cage?
Hi do not worry
Welcome to HCM
Thank you for your query
I understand your concern
Well burning pain could be due to some nerve compression due to discuss problem especially when it is associated with backache.
Worthwhile getting yourself evaluated for a disc problem with an x-ray of spine, spinal surgeon opinion.
Worthwhile starting some back strengthening exercise after consulting your physiotherapist.
Regular walk, weight reduction if heavy weight will help you in long run.
Also can try taking an antacid like omeprazole 20mg once in morning if burning is situated in front. This medication is available over the counter.
Wish you a speedy recovery
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes flutter under right rib cage
- What causes pain under the right rib cage
- What causes muscle spasms under rib cage
- What is causing tenderness and discomfort under rib cage
- Causes of pressure under right rib cage
- Pain under right rib cage causes
- Causes of pain on right rib cage
- What causes movement under rib cage
- Causes of burning sensation near rib cage
- What causes popping sensation below the right rib cage