What causes burning sensation of penis head and redness of penis?
Dr. I am currently india and did a series of tests everything is negative including HSV for both one and two. HIV too is negative.
With regards to warts on hand, the dermatologist said that it is keratosis and senile angi... Something. for the warts he has suggested some acidic cream which you had done too.
The ENT doctor examined my tongue and said everything was normal. Not Hpv as I was suspecting that.
Basically I am going back without any medicine.
Firstly I want to thank you for all the patience and understanding.
Secondly I just have a last question, my head of the penis had a burning sensation and think it had turned reddish ofcourse now it is normal. should I get this tested too or is it normal.
Congratulations, all your reports are normal. So you are lucky and have not contracted any sexually transmitted infections. Be relieved and stop worrying. Now penis is normal, so do not bother and there is no need to get it tested. Moreover your HSV titre is also normal, so it is not herpes either.
You have learned from this, be faithful and use protection. Move on with your normal life.
Wish you good health and peace of mind,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for red dots on penis head
- What causes irritation and red bumps on penis head
- What causes burning sensation and redness around the penis foreskin
- What causes redness on the penis
- What causes red spots on penis
- What is the cause for burning sensation of the penis
- What causes red on head of penis
- What causes red spots on head of penis
- What causes red patch on penis
- What is the cause of penis turning red