What causes burning sensation in urethra after using Peroxide and antibiotic ointment?

Dr. Muhammad Ahmad

Posted on Tue, 3 Nov 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I put peroxide in my penis hole and a small dab of antibiotic ointment after a concerned sexual intercourse. My penis tip has been burning. No discharge. But now I have some back pain and abominal pain. Could this be from my stupid decision to do this?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ahmad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Here are a few things you can do.

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to Health Care Magic.

Thanks for writing.

I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.

It wasnt the right choice of a medicine and in my opinion that wasnt going to help prevent you from any infection any ways.
Now when you have done this already then I would suggest you a few things to make your symptoms go away more effectively

This thing will take 24..48 hours to get better.

Here is what you can do.

1) Drink loads of water this will clean your passage.
2) Drink loads of cranberry juice.
3) Take tylenol for pain if you want.
4) Take any antihistamin like citerizne 10mg daily at night for three days.

Hopefully this will help. You dont have to apply anything to your penis.

Just dont panic and wait.

I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.

Regrads.

Dr.Muhammad Ahmad.

M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)

Resident M.D.