What causes burning sensation in throat and stomach?
Hi and thank you for asking.
You are reporting to have woke up with burning feeling in your throat and stomach.
These symptoms are mostly related with :
- Food poising
- Acid reflux after a full meal or spicy foods
- stomach flu
At this situation I would suggest to use:
- PPI's treatment like Prilosec OTC
- antacids like gaviscon
Meantime I suggest to :
- avoid spicy and fatty foods
- eat often and small amount of meal
- try to use two pillows when you lay down
If you have other concerns I would be glad to assist you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Burning sensation in stomach causes
- What causes burning sensation in the throat
- What causes burning sensation in throat with fever
- What causes burning sensation in lower stomach
- What causes burping and burning in the throat
- What causes burning in throat
- What causes choking sensation in throat
- What can be cause of stomach burning sensation
- What causes stomach rumbling and discomfort in throat
- What causes burning sensation in throat during pregnancy