What causes burning sensation in the opening of the penis?
For how long has this been going on?
Hi and thanks for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this intermittent burning sensation at the tip of your penis. I will like to know for how long the has XXXXXXX going on and if there are any specific provoking factors that you can relate to. For example, often happens after urination, etc. Also, are you sexually active? Having a stable partner?
I hop etc hear from you and promise to provide thoughtful insights and advice on how to navigate through this as soon as I hear from you. Until then, I wish you well.
No sex at all for about 2 months
Run an initial urinalysis and let’s see the results!
I will love to explore further. I will like to get your urine analyses. This will tell us if there are possible elements in favor of an infection thin the urine passages. If this is the case, then we will follow up with more focused testing to identify he cause and treat accordingly. Please, do well to communicate these results with me for further care.
I hope to hear from you and keep me updated. I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning sensation on penis after masturbation
- What causes burning pain in the penis
- What causes burning sensation in penis after an intercourse
- What causes burning sensation in penis after urination
- What causes burning sensation in penis before urination
- What is the cause for burning sensation of the penis
- What cause brush burns on the penis
- What causes burning sensation in the penis while urinating
- What causes intermittent burning sensation at the tip of penis
- What causes burning sensation on the penis tip