What causes burning sensation in the feet?
it sounds like neuropathy. Burning feet at night is a very common (and annoying) symptom of neuropathy. There are many potential causes for neuropathy including drugs, toxins (including alcohol), vitamin B12 deficiency, tumors, blood disorders, various autoimmune disorders, etc. Your primary care physician or a neurologist can establish the diagnosis and determine the cause.
I hope it helps!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Burning hands and feet causes
- What causes red feet
- Cold burning feet causes
- What causes the sensation of cold feet
- What causes aching feet
- What causes pin prick sensation in soles of feet
- What causes stinging feet
- What could cause burning tingly feeling on feet
- What causes pin prick sensation in hands and feet
- Causes of burning sensation to feet soles
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?