What causes burning sensation in penis?
Probably related to irritation
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this burning sensation you have reported. From the information and timeline of activities and symptoms, this is not related to any STD. This is more of an acute onset and more in line with irritation caused by one of the products used during this hand job.
It generally takes 3-5days for sensations like these to gradually fade away. I will suggest that you exercise more patience and report the progress to me in the next 3days.
In all, this is nothing to do with a possible STD. More related to irritation and should fade over 3-5days.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarification if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning sensation on penis after masturbation
- What causes burning pain in the penis
- What causes burning sensation in penis after an intercourse
- What causes burning sensation in penis after urination
- What causes burning sensation in penis before urination
- What is the cause for burning sensation of the penis
- What cause brush burns on the penis
- What causes burning sensation in the penis while urinating
- What causes intermittent burning sensation at the tip of penis
- What causes burning sensation on the penis tip
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?