What causes burning sensation in feet at night?
This was not the case before I started taking the HBP medication Twinsta
Can you explain what this might be.
Twynsta can cause such side effects
I have studied your case and your burning sensation in feet are side effects of Twynsta. It is common with this medicine. It can also cause swelling of the feet and palm.
I would recommend you to not to panic about this. I would also recommend you to take tablet Pregabalin M at night time. This will improve such sensation and also supplement your vitamin B 12 deficiency.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
You mention vitamin B-12 deficiency, Is this a side effect also of the Twynsta?
Pregabalin m will needs prescription
I think that you will need prescription for this. Vitamin B 12 deficiency is not direct effect of Twynsta. But vitamin B 12 deficiency is common occurrence and some time these symptoms can be due to deficiency of B 12 as well.if you will take this drug than your symptoms will be relieved.
let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hot feet at night causes
- What causes cramping in calves and feet cramp at night
- What causes numbness in hands and feet at night with altitude
- What causes itchy feet at night
- Cold burning feet causes
- What causes the sensation of cold feet
- What causes pin prick sensation in soles of feet
- What could cause burning tingly feeling on feet
- What causes pin prick sensation in hands and feet
- Causes of burning sensation to feet soles